How to become a member
SOFAAR welcomes new members.
Our programs are designed to involve, challenge and educate our members and the general public on all aspects of fibre arts.
We offer members:
• 4 general meetings per year
• 12 monthly “Saturday Snips” member gatherings to work on projects (different locations)
• 6 digital newsletters
• Annual members’ juried exhibition
• Discounts on any workshops offered (SOFAAR plans to offer 2 per year)
• Discounts at participating suppliers (see our link under Suppliers)
Annual membership fees (2020):
Please find attached the membership brochure. You can fill it out and mail it along with the annual fee to:
PO Box 695
Annapolis Royal, NS
If you prefer, you may send the fee via e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions ? Please e-mail: email@example.com
For information about how we safeguard the information provided on your application form, click here.