How to become a member
SOFAAR welcomes new members.
Our programs are designed to involve, challenge and educate our members and the general public on all aspects of fibre arts.
We offer members
• our annual AGM
• ten monthly Saturday Snips member gatherings to work on projects (different locations)
• six digital newsletters
• Follow us on Instagram @sofaarfibre, our public Facebook page and a members-only Facebook group
• annual members’ juried exhibition
• retreats and other special events
• discounts on any workshops offered (SOFAAR plans to offer 2 per year)
Annual membership fees
To apply for membership, click here.
Fill out the form and it will be submitted electronically. Once we receive your dues, your membership will be activated. Dues can be paid via e-transfer to email@example.com or mailed to:
PO Box 695
Annapolis Royal, NS
Questions? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about how we safeguard the information provided on your application form, click here.