How to become a member
SOFAAR welcomes new members.
Our programs are designed to involve, challenge and educate our members and the general public on all aspects of fibre arts.
We offer members:
• Our annual AGM
• 10 monthly “Saturday Snips” member gatherings to work on projects (different locations)
• 6 digital newsletters
• Our public Facebook page — @FibreSOFAAR — and a members-only Facebook group
• Annual members’ juried exhibition
• Retreats and other special events
• Discounts on any workshops offered (SOFAAR plans to offer 2 per year)
Annual membership fees (2020):
To apply for Membership, click here.
Fill out the form and it will be submitted electronically. Once we receive your dues, your membership will be activated. Dues can be paid via e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
PO Box 695
Annapolis Royal, NS
Questions ? Please e-mail: email@example.com
For information about how we safeguard the information provided on your application form, click here.